lunedì 26 settembre 2016

Hello dear bakers!

Hello dear bakers!

Finally the day arrived. After been cruising around the social medias for a while (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matteo.festo and
Instagram: ca_mia_breadlab), it was only  a matter of time that I would have create a blog.
I was feeling the need to have a space in which I could go more in depth into the subjects of my posts on Instagram.
Also, I wanted more space to show off a bit of myself and give a more personal cut on my work.

So if you are already curious about knowing more of myself, please go check my Bio !

Last but not least, please forgive my english, I am not mother language and I am writing this directly as it comes out of my mind. I know I will make mistakes :P



2 commenti:

  1. I am so grateful for your "double score" deal. It helped me a lot. I like that you went against the grain of all the other bakers who say to score on a slant. anyway.. Here is my blog. it is http://aninamar12.com
    I bake for about 20 people a month.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanx! actually that scoring is intended to be a single slant score like usual with additional under peel scoring, is important to do it in a single movement :) cool I will che check

      Elimina